Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids – Candy Cane Reindeer
Our family loves a great Christmas Craft! Every year we make dozens of these adorable and super easy Candy Cane Reindeer!
These cute reindeer have can be used for many purposes:
- Bonding with you kids while making this fun craft
- Using them to decorate your tree. (They make great ornaments)
- Creative name tags on top of gifts.
- This handmade Candy Cane Reindeer makes an ordinary Christmas card extra special when taped on top.
Candy Cane Reindeer Directions
Supplies Needed for your Christmas Craft:
- Tacky Glue
- Candy Canes
- Small Red Pompoms
- Red Curling Ribbon
- Brown Pipecleaners
- Small Google Eyes
Christmas Craft Step 1:
- Cut the brown pipe cleaner in 1/2.
- Then take 1 1/2 and cut it in half again. (At this point you should have 3 pieces all together2- 1/4s and 1-1/2)
- Take the large piece and wrap it around candy cane (should be in the center, and sides should be even)
- Take the smaller pipe cleaner and center it in the middle of one of the sides of the pipe cleaner you have on the candy cane.
- Repeat step on the other side.
- Now bend all ends of the pipe cleaners to resemble antlers.
Christmas Craft Step 2:
- Glue on the google eyes. I like to put them close together.
Christmas Craft Step 3:
- Glue on the red nose
Christmas Craft Step 4:
- Tie a red ribbon around candy cane as a bow around neck
- You can use curling ribbon, lace, or any fabric you would like.
- You can also use this to affix to presents as a name tag. Or Tape them on top of a Christmas card. Or even use this Christmas craft as a decoration on your Christmas tree!
Join our AWESOME & incredibly supportive Facebook Community Now!
CEO of Growth & Profitability , Founder of the Self-Made Success School and Mom’s Life Hacks, is a highly acclaimed marketing strategist, and business mentor but her most important job is being there for her two amazing daughters, Makayla and Talia, and her husband Steve.
She thrives on helping business owners scale their business for maximum growth an profits while positioning themselves as a top leader in their industry.
Before she was able to truly build a dream business around her lifestyle, April was also stuck in the trap of a “work harder, earn more”mentality that was starting to take its toll… After never having time to vacation, missing her girls’ basketball games, and putting her job above her family, April decided she’d had enough.
That’s when she rebuilt her business around a lifestyle that was on her terms …
Self-Made Success was born! April has built multiple 6 Figure businesses in less than a year and now shows other frustrated, exhausted, burned out moms that they too can finally achieve the life of success, ease, and freedom they thought was impossible.
Latest posts by April (see all)
- In Her Shoes Super Mom Video Interview: Baby In NICU – Jennifer Smith - September 13, 2017
- Help For Moms – Michelle Brown – Super Mom Video Interview - July 14, 2017
- Young Mom Diagnosed with Brain Tumor – Video of How Supermom Amy Gordon Thrived - June 28, 2017